1 cup of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate yum!)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix butter, peanut butter, both sugars add vanilla until creamy. Add egg and mix until combined.
4. On a low speed setting gradually add flour mixture until just combined.
5. With a spoon stir in oats and then chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 3 tablespoons per cookie onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
recipe adapted from Browneyedbaker.com