1 1/3 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup Nutella
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips (I just special dark chocolate chips and it was AMAZING!)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a medium bowl mix together butter, Nutella, sugar and brown sugar until creamed.
4. Add egg and vanilla to Nutella mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Add dry ingredients to Nutella mixture and mix until combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips until combined.
7. Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes and then move to a cooling rack.
8. Let cool for a moment if you can before you devour!
recipe adapted from Liv Life