As we all know I am semi-obsessed with my slow cooker. I just love throwing the ingredients in that morning and coming home to yummy goodness without all the work. So I stumbled on this gem one night when I was looking for a roast recipe. My sweet had told me he was not a fan of roast so I decided that needed to change. One of my favorite things about this recipe is the use of peppers. I chose banana peppers for my roast but I'm sure any pepper mild or hot would do. Leave me some feedback on what pepper you choose! Happy treats!
Hidden Valley Ranch packet
Lipton Onion Soup mix
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup-1 cup of your choice peppers (the amount is your preference, I usually go with more)
4 lb. rump roast
1. Place roast into slow cooker set on low.
2. Pour ranch packet and soup mix on top of roast.
3. Place stick of butter on top of roast.
4. Sprinkle your peppers on top of roast.
5. Wait 8 long agonizing hours for the roast to cook and then enjoy!
* You do not need to add any liquid to this for cooking. Trust me there will be plenty of juicy goodness in there!
recipe adapted from A Perfectly Lovely Ordinary Day