So I named these Everything Cookies because the cookies that don't know what they want to be is way too long. I discovered these gems while I was doing some holiday baking. I would suggest these if you don't know what that in the mood for. They are chocolatey with a touch of peanut butter and just the right amount of oat goodness. Happy Treats!
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 stick unsalted butter at room temperature
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 light brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate yum!)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. Mix butter, peanut butter, both sugars add vanilla until creamy. Add egg and mix until combined.
4. On a low speed setting gradually add flour mixture until just combined.
5. With a spoon stir in oats and then chocolate chips.
5. Scoop 3 tablespoons per cookie onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
recipe adapted from Browneyedbaker.com
1/27/2015 09:50:38 am
1/27/2015 10:19:51 am
Leave a Reply.