Have you discovered the wonders of Nutella yet? Well if you haven't had a taste of this heavenly spread I highly suggest buying a container or six. One container to make these cookies and the other five for whatever you please. It had been a long time since I had Nutella until about one year ago when I was at the store. I was in the check-out and the impulse buys were all calling out my name. I was sitting there debating treats, chips, soda, beef jerky and life in general when I saw a glow out of the corner of my eye. I immediately jumped at the Nutella and cookie combo package and decided it was fate. Needless to say that container of yummy goodness didn't last long. Now that you understand my LOVE for Nutella you must try this delicious recipe out! Happy Treats!
1 1/3 cups of flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
1/2 cup Nutella
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips (I just special dark chocolate chips and it was AMAZING!)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a medium bowl mix together butter, Nutella, sugar and brown sugar until creamed.
4. Add egg and vanilla to Nutella mixture and mix until smooth.
5. Add dry ingredients to Nutella mixture and mix until combined.
6. Stir in chocolate chips until combined.
7. Spoon cookie dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on pan for 2 minutes and then move to a cooling rack.
8. Let cool for a moment if you can before you devour!
recipe adapted from Liv Life