It is that time again! Time for a Crazy Cooking Challenge brought to you by our hostess Mom's Crazy Cooking. This month's challenge was smoothie or shake recipes. What better month to find a good cold treat than the month of June? Check out how I made this delicious Oatmeal Raspberry Smoothie with help from The Yummy Life's smoothie inventor.
1/4 cup of old fashioned oats
1 cup of organic vanilla soy milk
1/4 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt
1 cup of frozen raspberries
1/4 tsp. of almond extract
1. Put oats into blender and pulverize until a powdery consistency.
2. Add soy milk and yogurt and blend well.
3. Add frozen raspberries and almond extract and blend till desired consistency.
4. Pour into pint jar and refrigerate at least four hours. Or it will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days.
5. Take out of fridge shake well and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from the Oatmeal Smoothie recipe on The Yummy Life