Sometimes you just want a sweet treat. Sometimes you just want a sweet treat that isn't any sweet treat. Sometimes you want a sweet treat that isn't any sweet treat because it has to be cheesecake. Well I recently had one of those days and the result was I made this delicious beautiful raspberry swirl cheesecake. Warning it is too easy to eat at least 3 slices in one sitting! Happy Treats!
1/4 milk (I used skim)
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of Bisquick
2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
3/4 cup of raspberries ( I used frozen, let them thaw first)
2 tablespoons sugar
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom only of pie plate with cooking spray.
2. In blender, place milk, vanilla, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and the Bisquick mix. Cover; blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Cover; blend 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
3. In same blender, place raspberries and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover; blend on high speed 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth. Drop blended raspberry mixture by teaspoonfuls on top of cream cheese mixture. With a wooden skewer or toothpick, swirl sauce into cream cheese mixture.
4. Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until about 2 inches of edge of pie is set while center is still soft and wiggles slightly. Cool completely at room temperature.
5. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
I am linked up with Mandatory Mooch, Recipes For My Boys, Tidy Mom